2010年7月13日火曜日

Kotaro Isaka can surprise you!!!

Coin Locker of Duck and Goose








http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/4488017002/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_2?pf_rd_p=466449256&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B000ZGSQQO&pf_rd_m=AN1VRQENFRJN5&pf_rd_r=04JZ8S46BNMQMAXZXTGS


I want to tell you about very interesting book now.

This book was written by Kotaro Isaka in 2003, and was awarded a prize. His style is

similar to Haruki Murakami, and he wrote some books, “Wish of Audubon”, “Gravity

Piero”, Rush Life”. He always gives us much surprise with them. These are mystery,

but not usual mystery story. He can make usual mystery books more attractive, it

means he can write mystery of mystery. I think “Coin Locker of Dag and Goose” is the

best in his novels.

Nobody think two stories will be connected a lot, because this novel is written with

cut back way. One story is written about a student, the other one is about a man.

These two stories are cross over at the end of the story, and all elements needed.

A university student is asked by a neighbor to rob a book store and steal only a

Kojien- which is type of dictionary. Why? Is the neighbor crazy? Why did he ask a

student although they didn’t know each other? And, why is this book’s title “Coin

Locker of Dag and Goose”? If you read this book, you will understand everything,

because even a sentence is connected with the meaning of the book’s end.

I think this story is a double bluff. Even when we are given information that we do

not care about, it plays an important role after. I read a book over expecting the

ending, but, Isaka could imagine that there are a lot of people like me. I became

the victim of his plans completely, because he wrote the story with a double bluff.

It is the best type of mystery because I have never seen a better one.

0 件のコメント: